December 29, 2020 Uncategorized

If you are still running an aging, low or mid-efficiency furnace, you probably have been spending way too much to heat your home. Not only does an old, inefficient furnace use more energy to produce heat, but it also causes inconsistent temperatures and discomfort.

Marsh Heating and Air Conditioning is a leading HVAC company in Columbia Heights MN. We offer Lennox furnaces, designed to provide you with ultimate comfort and maximum savings.

Efficiency Ratings of Furnaces

Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measure of how efficient a furnace is in terms of converting the energy in its fuel to heat over the course of a typical year. It is the ratio of the annual heat output of the furnace compared to the total annual fossil fuel energy consumed.

For example, a heating system with an AFUE of 95 effectively converts 95 percent of the fuel to heat and the other 5 percent is used up in the heating process.

The Federal Trade Commission requires manufacturers to display their AFUE on their furnaces so consumers can compare the heating efficiencies of different heating systems. Also, the government dictates that all furnaces sold on the market today should have at least 80 AFUE.

What are High-Efficiency Furnaces?

Also known as condensing furnaces, high-efficiency heating systems are those having a minimum of 90 percent AFUE. They utilize a second heat exchanger to heat the air from condensed exhaust gases in order to reach higher efficiencies.

Features of the Lennox EL296V Gas Furnace

The EL296V can adjust its airflow speed, allowing it to gently disperse even heat throughout your home. Variable-speed airflow also prevents blasts of air when the system starts.

While most furnaces are either off or on, the EL296V can create heat at two different levels. This allows it to find a smart balance between energy use and comfortable warmth.

With an efficiency rating of up to 96% AFUE, the EL296V can potentially save you hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs.

During the summer, the EL296V’s variable-speed motor can increase the efficiency of your outdoor cooling unit. For maximum energy savings year-round, the EL296V can be paired with a Lennox® heat pump in a dual-fuel system.

The EL296V’s two levels of heat allow it to find a smart balance between energy usage and comfortable warmth.

This furnace has an efficiency rating of up to 96% AFUE, which reduces hundreds of dollars on your annual energy costs.

The variable-speed motor on the EL296V can enhance the efficiency of your outdoor cooling unit during summer, helping you save even more on energy bills!

This furnace is ENERGY STAR® qualified, which means the unit meets and exceeds US federal guidelines for energy efficiency.

The EL296V can be paired with a Lennox heat pump in an energy-saving dual-fuel system for added efficiency.

The EL296V can automatically adjust its airflow speed, allowing it to gently circulate even heat throughout your home. Variable-speed airflow also prevents blasts of air when the system starts. 

SilentComfort™ technology combines advanced engineering with sound-absorbing insulation to deliver the best in quiet performance.

The EL296V has a fully insulated steel cabinet with patented noise-reducing construction that further minimizes heat loss.

Its iComfort technology allows it to be paired with an iComfort thermostat that enables it to effectively process information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency.

The EL296V’s SureLight ignitor increases reliability and prolongs the unit’s life.

Its Duralok Plus heat exchanger is made of patented ArmorTuf steel that captures waste heat and a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger that allows the unit to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels.

This product comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on Heat Exchanger and a 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components. The EL296V may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.

High-Efficiency Furnaces at Marsh Heating and Air Conditioning

As a distinguished Lennox Premier Dealer, we have the full line of energy-efficient heating systems made by one of the world’s best. The Lennox EL296V is a high-efficiency furnace that delivers outstanding performance in both comfort and energy savings. Call us if you want to find out more about this model. We are your preferred Blaine furnace installation company.